CertHat is a comprehensive and centralized certificate management solution. It is used to reliably monitor and manage digital certificates in any organizations that use Microsoft PKI.
This solution delivers enterprise grade security and provides high level of automation and integration with Microsoft AD CS, but also other components of enterprise IT environment (i.e. AD). Solution supports single or multiple Microsoft PKI servers within one organization.
CertHat is intuitive and easy to use web-based application. It increases productivity and efficiency of certificate management. Solution reduces the need to log on to PKI service directly and enables execution of end-to-end PKI tasks directly via the CertHat web console.
CertHat currently supports 2 main user role types: PKI manager and certificate requester. Certificate requester can use the tool to view and monitor digital certificates used in their organization. However he can also create and submit new certificate requests or renew existing certificates. PKI managers can perform all common PKI tasks. For example he can approve or reject any digital certificate requests but also organize monitoring, notification and alerting for all the certificates used in their organization.
The solution provides the following features:
- Enterprise PKI Dashboard – provides high level overview of all digital certificates
- Multiuser support – supports two typical roles: certificate managers and standard users
- Certificate Search and Sort – provides fast and easy to use access to all digital certificates
- Certificate Groups – enables grouping of digital certificates based on certificate attributes (manual groups also supported)
- E-mail Notifications & Alerting – provides certificate expiration alerting and notification per Certificate Group
- Certificate Managers Operations – enables easy and efficient web-based tool for approval or rejection of certificate requests as well as certificate revocation to Certificate Managers
- RootCA CRL Notification – sends Certificate Revocation List expiration e-mail alert
- API integration – provides APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) for 3rd party apps and tools